-John F. Kennedy
-John F. Kennedy
Our mission is to improve the lives of regular people in the US and throughout the World by providing citizens with the tools they need to affect and pass major legislation in Congress.
Using data driven models, we provide solutions that make a long-lasting difference in the lives of low and middle class citizens in the US and abroad.
Our nonprofit benefits regular people like you!
We especially benefit disenfranchised, low and middle income citizens, primarily but not exclusively in the US.
For a better idea of who exactly will benefit for a specific bill, you can review our supported legislation in the action pages
Alternatively, you can always contact support with questions or inquiries.
We recruit volunteers of all professions and walks of life, shaping a community of good people, willing to donate their time and services to help expand our organization and its ability to create positive change for the betterment of humanity.
We attract individuals who believe deeply in our core missions, welcoming any volunteers who seek an indiscriminate higher quality of life for all.
We help identify, draft, improve, and promote federal legislation and programs which are environmentally and economically sustainable, and which responsibly:
1) Create economic equality & prosperity for all, especially for those who are considered low and middle income.
2) Raise awareness and action against inhumane activity of any kind and seek to end war in a methodical and responsible way through peacebuilding.
3) Promote Democratic ideas in Congress which provide a bigger voice to each US citizen.
4) Protect and sustain our planet's Environment through green and renewable energy legislation.
5) Ensure the best possible public health resources are available for the people of the United States and throughout the world.
With a new President and Congress, we have now rolled out our next bills to support regular people from around the globe. Take action to help protect people in the US and abroad.